Reference number: 2017/15
Application deadline: January 14, 2018
REC office: REC Head Office
Location: Szentendre, Hungary
- Performing basic bookkeeping activities
- Maintaining the REC’s subcontracting system
- Managing the CODA workflow module
- Performing general administrative tasks and clerical functions in the Finance and Administration Unit as necessary, including substituting for the receptionist
- A minimum of three years of relevant work experience
- Fluent written and spoken Hungarian and English
- Ability to work flexibly and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work as a team player
- A higher degree with specialisation, or a college/university degree, preferably in economics or finance
- Other formal finance or accounting-related training/certification is a distinct asset
Terms of employment
This position is based at the REC’s head office in Szentendre, Hungary. The position is for a fixed period of 12 months, with the possibility of extension.
Please include the position reference number in the email subject line.
Note: Given the large number of applications that we usually receive for each position, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
The REC is committed to ensuring equal opportunity in all aspects of employment regardless of nationality, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, political affiliation, religious background, sexual orientation, age, disability, professional affiliation or any other circumstances having no direct connection with employment in the organisation.