Reference number: 2016/12
Application deadline: November 30, 2016
REC office: REC Head Office
Location: Szentendre, Hungary
- Provide administrative support to the Publishing Department.
- Put together price quotes, deal with all aspects of administration connected to invoices and subcontracts, and maintain contacts with suppliers.
- Keep internal databases and lists updated, and maintain the publications and REC product inventory.
- Distribute publications and REC promotional materials.
- Contribute to project implementation as a team member, in a timely and cost-efficient manner, and in accordance with the project officer’s experience and expertise.
- A minimum of three years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent project and office management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Proficiency in English and Hungarian. Knowledge of another regional language would be an asset.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Polite and professional demeanour.
- Preferably a college/university degree related to desktop publishing, economics or business administration, or a higher degree with relevant specialisation.
Terms of employment
- This is a full-time position, although a 30-hour week may also be possible if preferred. The position is for a fixed period of 12 months, with the possibility of extension.
How to apply
Candidates should send a detailed CV and a motivation letter in English (only English-language applications will be considered) outlining their interest in the position and their qualifications by November 30, 2016, to:
Human Resources Department
Regional Environmental Center for Central and Eastern Europe
2000 Szentendre, Ady Endre ut 9-11
Email: recruitment at rec.org
Please include the position reference number in your application. If applying by email, please indicate the position reference number in the subject line.
Note: Given the large number of applications that we usually receive for each position, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
The REC is committed to ensuring equal opportunity in all aspects of employment regardless of nationality, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, political affiliation, religious background, sexual orientation, age, disability, professional affiliation or any other circumstances having no direct connection with employment in the organisation.