Reference number: 2016/11
Application deadline: December 09, 2016
REC office: REC Head Office
Location: Szentendre, Hungary
- Providing reception and administrative support for the organisation’s activities.
- Providing secretarial support to the senior management as and when necessary.
- Administrative work experience.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Office management skills.
- Proficiency in English and Hungarian.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Polite and professional demeanour.
- Minimum secondary-level education and/or practical experience in a relevant field.
Terms of employment
- The position is for a minimum of 6 hours daily.
Please include the position reference number in the email subject line.
Note: Given the large number of applications that we usually receive for each position, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
The REC is committed to ensuring equal opportunity in all aspects of employment regardless of nationality, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, political affiliation, religious background, sexual orientation, age, disability, professional affiliation or any other circumstances having no direct connection with employment in the organisation.