Reference number: 2016/11
Application deadline: December 09, 2016
REC office: REC Head Office
Location: Szentendre, Hungary
- Providing reception and administrative support for the organisation’s activities.
- Providing secretarial support to the senior management as and when necessary.
- Administrative work experience.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Office management skills.
- Proficiency in English and Hungarian.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Polite and professional demeanour.
- Minimum secondary-level education and/or practical experience in a relevant field.
Terms of employment
- The position is for a minimum of 6 hours daily.
Please include the position reference number in your application. If applying by email, please indicate the position reference number in the subject line.
The REC is committed to ensuring equal opportunity in all aspects of employment regardless of nationality, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, political affiliation, religious background, sexual orientation, age, disability, professional affiliation or any other circumstances having no direct connection with employment in the organisation. By applying for the above position, candidates accept that during the recruitment process The Regional Environmental Center for Central and Eastern Europe handles their personal data according to the applicable EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Note: Given the large number of applications that we usually receive for each position, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.