Mustafa Kemal Mahallesi 2142. Sokak Gunduzler Apartmani, No: 18 /11, 06530 Sogutozu-Ankara, Turkey
Phone: +90 312 491 95 30
Fax: +90 312 491 95 40
REC Turkey works closely with all major stakeholders, including the government, NGOs, businesses and the financial sector. Thanks to its non-advocacy and non-partisan character, it has a neutral working relationship with all sectors and stakeholders. In addition to active work on projects, it contributes to ongoing national and international initiatives towards achieving the goals of sustainable development through its various support programmes. REC Turkey believes in the importance of the governance approach and multi-stakeholder participation in environmental decision-making processes.
REC Turkey began operations in April 2004 after the signing of the REC Charter in 2002 and the Bilateral Agreement between the Government of Turkey and the REC.
- Capacity building in the field of environment
- Access to environmental information
- Impact assessments
- Education for sustainable development
- EU accession and the environment
- International cooperation on sustainable development
- The private sector and sustainable development
- The sustainable management and use of natural resources